Secure360 2020 is Now A Virtual Event
Due to events surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19, the Secure360 event taking place May 5-6, 2020 is now a virtual event.
While we’re disappointed we won’t be able to see your faces in person, we believe this virtual event will offer many of the same great opportunities as a face-to-face conference, plus with some added benefits.
- Attendees will still receive the same valuable sessions, hear from a wide array of knowledgeable speakers, and learn from our amazing sponsors and partners – all from the comfort and safety of your home, and you’ll be saving on lodging and transportation!
- All the sessions will be recorded. If you can’t attend Secure360 on May 5 & 6, you can tune in later at a time that fits into your schedule.
- Attendees will get access to every single session and listen to as many sessions as you want, since all registrants get unlimited access to the recordings after the event is over. Choose which sessions you want to attend right as they’re happening, then go back and listen to the rest of the sessions later.
- Attendees can still ask questions of the presenters and chat and network with other attendees during sessions
- Attendees will still get Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, just as you would if you attended Secure360 Live
- Our awesome sponsors will still be sharing great content, doing product demos and giving away cool items, just in a new, creative virtual way.
Register to attend the 2020 Virtual Conference and you will also get FREE registration to next year’s Conference, which is returning to Mystic Lake May 11-12, 2021. This is a great opportunity to attend TWO Seure360 conferences for the price of one!