April Virtual Roundtable Discussion (Rescheduled): Remote Worker Security & Business Privacy
Thursday, April 30, 2020, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ONLINE ONLY)
Technical Issues have been resolved
- Overview – unprecedented shift to Remote Worker and impact on IT/Security teams
- Biggest Vulnerabilities to Remote Access into corporate networks
- VPN Vulnerabilities and MFA
- Zoom Security Vulnerabilities and Privacy of data
- Security of other Meeting apps, especially Microsoft Teams
- Top Priority Security Controls and ease of implementation
- Privacy, Legal, and IT/Security Policy Implications
- Other issues raised by participants
This is a technical meeting and we would like attendees to please contribute and be willing to share out a few of their own PowerPoint Slides or topics related to the above agenda. This is a chance for Information Security Professionals to interact with their peers to help their own organizations ensure they are implementing good solutions.
ONLINE GotoMeeting Option (Password Protected):
ISC2 – Twin Cities APRIL Chapter Meeting (Rescheduled)
Thu, Apr 30, 2020 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This meeting is locked with a password : ISC2TC
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 415-682-837
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: