February Meeting Announcement – RANSOMWARE
Thursday, February 20, 2020, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
New Meeting Location:
West End Conference Center
Maps & Parking: https://westendconferencecenter.com/contact
This is a timely and informative medium/advanced level Technical Discussion:
- Ransomware breaches that have happened in the past five years and development of Emotet and TrickBot
- What to do if your company follows HIPAA and State privacy laws once Ransomware happens?
- Cyber Insurance- Am I covered for this?
- Got Ransomware? What do? Incident Response? Do you trust your backups? Have Backups? Do you pay the Ransomware?
- Attacker perspective of how they accomplish successful phishing attacks
Josh Marpet – RedLion LLC
Keatron Evans – KM Cyber Security LLC
Orlando Bryant – ZeroFox
Last year’s meetings were well attended and lots of participation and discussion Thank you to all that attended and presented! We estimated a combined over 40-50 people attended in person and via the Online Meeting. We will continue this highly interactive format allowing the attending security professionals to really dig into the technical aspects of these discussions. The meeting is not limited to ISC2 members. Please bring any security minded persons that you think would be interested in this topic.
ONLINE GotoMeeting Option:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
– One-touch: tel:+15713173112,,331178453#
Access Code: 331-178-453
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/331178453