DEV-SEC-OPS and Application Security
Register Here – scroll to bottom of next page to register.
Thursday, July 19, 2018, 3 to 5 PM
LOGIS (Local Government Information Systems)
5750 Duluth Street
Golden Valley, MN 55422
This meeting is designed to help you kick-start, strengthen, or affirm your DevSecOps program. Topics we will cover include:
- What is Application Security?
- Why should you have a DevSecOps program?
- Static verse Dynamic code analysis
- Top Down –vs- Bottom Up Management Support
- Policies and GRC tools
- Hurdles to overcome implementing a DevSecOps program
- Sulaiman Muhammad, Security Analyst– Agile versus Waterfall versus Prototype to Development in DevSecOps project management
- Eric Osterberg, CISSP – his company’s unique implementation of their DevSecOps program
- TBD Coder – what a developer needs from Security to implement DevSecOps
- CHECKMARK (waiting for confirmation) – Vendor of static code analysis
- TBD maybe to address Ops side (segregation of duties)
JOIN USING WEBEX:
Meeting Number: 990 394 603
763-230-7456 (LOGIS Webex)
990 394 603